Internet marketing will be a major contributor to export success
We believe that Internet marketing is one of the most important sections in ExportHelp. The value of the Internet as a communication, research and marketing tool is such that it simply cannot be ignored. Yet, most exporters are still unsure about how best to use the Internet. for this reason, we are working hard to put together a top-class section on Internet marketing for exporters. This is a big topic and we don’t want to put out ‘bits and pieces’. For this reason, and until such time as we complete writing this section, we have provide a few web addresses where you can get more help. We hope this will help you in the meantime.
- Learnthenet – a basic introduction to the Internet
- Get eliterate – consider doing this introductory course to the Internet through Unisa’s Centre for Business Management
- Exporting and the Internet
- Has the Internet increased trade?
- E-business guidefor exporters
- The Internet and SME Exporting: Case study
- Internet presence
- Online collaboration
- The e-business advantage
- Discovering the e-marketplace
- Tools of the trade
- The small business guide to exporting
To find out more about the power of websites, read this article.