ExportHelp is a portal which aims to help South African firms – both small and large – take greater advantage of the opportunities available on the global front. Its aim is to assist companies – like yours – to enter the export arena and to grow their exports to the point of becoming successful global competitors.
COUNTRY NATIONAL DAYS…
Bear these national day dates in mind when dealing with the following countries
Would you like to subscribe to the dtic‘s Trade Lead Bulletin?
the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin is a weekly roundup of international business opportunities received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources for distribution and matching to South African small and medium-sized export-ready firms.
If you would like to subscribe to the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin mailing list, please complete the subscription form.
- Royal House of Mandela calls for intensification of trade relations boycott with Israel
- SA may become a pariah in the meat export world unless government acts
- No record of rotting fruit at Cape Town port – but the WCape still wants it privatised
- Fruit export delays costing SA farmers millions
- SA’s economy won’t grow before supply chain challenges are addressed
- Farmer 101: How to crack agricultural exports
- SA loses out on coal price boom as Transnet rail hampers exports
- SA wine exports to African countries on the rise
- SA exporters could profit from Europe’s war-affected pallet industry
- The rand is on a positive run – here’s where it could be heading in the next few months