ExportHelp is a portal which helps South African firms – both small and large – take greater advantage of the opportunities available on the global front. Its aim is to assist companies – like yours – to enter the export arena and to grow their exports to the point of becoming successful global competitors.
COUNTRY NATIONAL DAYS…
Bear these national day dates in mind when dealing with the following countries
Would you like to subscribe to the dtic‘s Trade Lead Bulletin?
the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin is a weekly roundup of international business opportunities received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources for distribution and matching to South African small and medium-sized export-ready firms.
If you would like to subscribe to the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin mailing list, please complete the subscription form.
- SA Urges US to Hasten Trade Pact With Two-Step Renewal
- Extension of Agoa could help transform African economies, writes President Cyril Ramaphosa
- SA’s first soya bean export to China
- Port nightmare: MEC warns of ‘export crisis’ at Cape Town harbour
- Government focused on making food available and affordable over festive season
- Up And Away: South African Fashion Designers In Demand Abroad; Local Textile Production Set To Increase
- SA hosts US-Africa trade summit after diplomatic tensions
- Wine collective pleads for continued US trade benefits
- Rising food costs hit South African households
- Good Lord! SA yacht made for Scottish nobleman is an international hit