ExportHelp is a portal which aims to help South African firms – both small and large – take greater advantage of the opportunities available on the global front. Its aim is to assist companies – like yours – to enter the export arena and to grow their exports to the point of becoming successful global competitors.
COUNTRY NATIONAL DAYS…
Bear these national day dates in mind when dealing with the following countries
|Cook Islands||4 Aug|
|Cote d’Ivoire||7 Aug|
|Congo Republic||15 Aug|
|South Korea||15 Aug|
|Kyrgyz Rep||31 Aug|
|Trinidad & Tobago||31 Aug|
Would you like to subscribe to the dtic‘s Trade Lead Bulletin?
the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin is a weekly roundup of international business opportunities received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources for distribution and matching to South African small and medium-sized export-ready firms.
If you would like to subscribe to the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin mailing list, please complete the subscription form.
Freight Training dates in Gauteng for August
- SA’s base metal export value up 32.3 percent in January-June
- Top Southern African exporters honoured
- Local citrus growers slam ‘discriminatory’ new export regulations
- Citrus farmers knock on EU’s door for better deal
- Fancy some canned chicken feet? ‘Walkie-talkies’ become SA’s latest global export
- SA trade surplus narrows to 24.23 bln rand in June
- Despite some headwinds, the positive agri export environment is likely to continue
- A look at the mega projects planned for SA
- Coal industry is ‘delusional’, South Africa climate change official says
- Donkeys are South Africa’s latest hot export to China