ExportHelp is a portal which aims to help South African firms – both small and large – take greater advantage of the opportunities available on the global front. We intend to assist companies – like yours – to enter the export arena and to grow their exports to the point of becoming successful global competitors.
COUNTRY NATIONAL DAYS…
Bear these national day dates in mind when dealing with the following countries
Would you like to subscribe to the dtic‘s Trade Lead Bulletin?
the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin is a weekly roundup of international business opportunities received from the dtic‘s network of foreign economic representatives and other reliable sources for distribution and matching to South African small and medium-sized export-ready firms.
If you would like to subscribe to the dtic’s Trade Lead Bulletin mailing list, please complete the subscription form
- Western Cape exported R78 billion worth of agriculture products in 2020
- Freight cost increase raises major concerns in SA
- SA rand opens firmer, supported by precious metals
- SA manganese output expected to grow
- Eastern Cape rural community exports pineapples to South America
- Why SA farmers are battling a fertiliser price crunch
- China’s tariffs on Australian wine have SA exporters raising a glass to burgeoning market presence
- Freight cost increases loom in SA
- SA kiwi industry has “a gift” in its early window into Europe
- SA SMMEs explore opportunities in European Green Deal